I have competed in various biking, running and skiing
events. Fitness is life for me! I currently lead
regular Group Exercise classes at Brenda Athletic Clubs since 1997. I have embraced all kinds of physical activities
and simply can not imagine life without regular exercise and the out of doors!
Hi-Tech Adventure Racing Series:
6.5 mile trail run, special tests, 1.5 mile kayak accross Folsom Lake, 10 mile mountian bike trail sprint. -Folsom
Lake, CA 1999.
Dollar Mountain Run: 5 k -Ketchum, Idaho 2000.
Skate Skiing Challenge: Ketchum
to Hailey 26 miles -Sun Valley, Idaho 2001.
Golds Gym 'Trainer Challenge' Run: 1 st place, 8 miles for March of
Dimes. -Modesto, CA 2003.
Seattle to Portland Road Bike Racing Series: 215 miles: 2002, 2004 & 2005.
Muddy Buddy Adventure Race: 5 k trail run, 5 obstacles, 4 mile mountain bike
sprint. - San Francisco, CA 2003.
'Ride Around Lake Tahoe' Road Bike Race for Stem Cell Research
76 miles. - Lake Tahoe, CA 2004.
'America's Most Beautiful Ride' Road Bike Race around Lake Tahoe to Truckee,
88 miles. - Lake Tahoe, CA 2005.
been a Certified Personal Trainer and Fitness Instructor for over 17 years. I specialize in weight-loss, general health
and wellness coaching. I have worked with a large variety of body types and different physical goals varying from the
professional athlete to the 'I have to look amazing in 3 months' for my... wedding, reunion, birthday
or vacation and the 'I just want to have more energy and feel healthy' client. I also have experience in working with
clients re-habilitating from knee, back and shoulder injuries.. My background is diverse, unique and versatile:
* Firefighter 1/EMT: Turlock Rural Fire Department 1995-99
* Certified Personal
Trainer 1995-Current: ACE, NASM
* Massage Therapy Certification: Injury Prevention, Muscle Stretching Techniques,
* Injury Prevention Instructor: Modesto Fire Department and Brenda Athletic Clubs 1996-1999
Instructor/Group Exercise: Sculpt, Kickboxing, Spinning and Yoga. 1997-Current
* Ski Instructor Level 1 Certification:
Dodge Ridge 1999, Instruction Level 1-2: Dodge Ridge, CA - Mt. Baldy, ID
* Sun Valley Mountain Wellness Fun Run
Coordinator, Ketchum Idaho. 2000
* Off Ice Conditioning Instructor: Sun Valley Ice Skating Association.
* Fitness Director, Gold's Gym-Pelandale Modesto 2001-2003
* Certified APEX Fitness Professional,
Nutritional Coaching 2002
* Owner Inside Out Fitness 2003-Current